The Children's Fair is Hanahauoli's signature community-building event, designed to bring keiki and families from the school, neighboring communities, and across the island together for a perfect day of fun. It's also a great way for alumni to return to the school to help at a shift or come to enjoy the day.
The fair takes place Saturday, November 14 from 10am-3pm. Come enjoy a day of magic, fun and laughter! Highlights include:
- Magic Shows by Dr. K, Master Magician
- Merlin's Pony Rides
- Sorcerer's Carnival Games
- The Magician's Closet (also known as the White Elephant Sale)
- Menehune Country Store - homemade mango chutney, lilikoi butter, handmade crafts, fresh produce and much more
- Fairy Dust Alley - Craft vendors for those who want to get an early start on holiday shopping
- Waiola Shave Ice
- Abracadabra Eats - Delicacies by Sansei chef, D.K. Kodama. Tantalizing treats by Town chef, Ed Kenney
- Presto Chango Spa - colorful hairdos, face painting, tattoos and nail art
- Wizards' Crafts - Create a masterpiece to take home
- Brownies' Bake Shop and Cafe - Treat yourself to yummy homemade baked goods.
- Frozen Delights
- Live Entertainment by Hanahau`oli's ohana