Hawaii News Now wants you to succeed in quitting tobacco, and research shows that the best way to quit is by getting professional help. That's why we've partnered with the Hawaii Tobacco Quitline to provide the following information about the Quitline's services:
• The Hawaii Tobacco Quitline is 100% free to everyone, regardless of insurance.
• Callers can receive free coaching and free nicotine patches or gum.
• Quitline coaches will help you develop a personalized quit plan.
• Over 60,000 people in Hawaii have been helped since 2005.
• Open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day and completely confidential.
Quitting tobacco is one of the most important things you can do to improve your health, so when you're ready to quit, we urge you to call 1-800-QUIT-NOW (1-800-784-8669) or visit HawaiiQuitline.org.
Quitline Success Stories
Real Former Smokers Who Used the Hawaii Tobacco Quitline Share Their Stories