Fire safety - Hawaii News Now - KGMB and KHNL

2 injured, dog killed in Madison house fire Video included

Updated:

Two people were taken to a hospital after a house fire in Madison on Friday, according to officials.

More>>

Top Stories

Officials: Fire caused by homeowner trying to thaw out pipes Video included

The fire happened at a home on 9th Avenue North. (WSMV) The fire happened at a home on 9th Avenue North. (WSMV)
Updated:

A homeowner using a torch may be to blame for a fire in north Nashville. Officials said the man was using a torch to thaw out a pipe.

More>>

Family of 3 displaced by overnight house fire Video included

The flames sparked on the second floor of the home. (WSMV) The flames sparked on the second floor of the home. (WSMV)
Updated:

A man, woman and child woke up to the smell of smoke coming from the second floor of their house on Walker Lane.

More>>

Elderly resident critically burned in Maury County house fire

(Source: Maury County Fire Department) (Source: Maury County Fire Department)
Updated:

An elderly Maury County resident is in the hospital after being critically burned in a house fire.

More>>

Neighbor helps 2 escape Nashville house fire

Updated: July 16, 2014 04:03 PM

A west Nashville neighborhood proved itself Wednesday when a woman rushed to a burning home to save the two people inside. More>>

Fires take 11 lives in less than a week across Middle TN

Deadly fires have kept firefighters busy in Middle Tennessee, and while many are wondering what has happened one fire chief has important advice that could protect your family. More>>

Powered by Frankly