Hawaii Weather Now, Hawaii's Severe Weather Team - Hawaii News Now - KGMB and KHNL

Hawaii Weather Now - Thursday

Today's Forecast

Today's Forecast Image
  • 88°
  • 76°

Trade winds remain breezy, then slower over weekend. W/M shwrs overnight into the AM hours, then the shwrs are expected to increase over the weekend into early next week. Afternoon highs will be warm, 88F. ALERTS: Brown Water Advisory-Maui Co. Later down the road, there are a 2 tropical disturbances over the Pacific (located over the C. Pacific - 30% chance of formation & over the Eastern-70%).

**If you have a weather pic to share, -> HNN home page -> CONNECT NOW or upload the photo using our WeatherNow & Hawaii Now Apps.  

Connect with our Severe Weather Team  

Jen Robbins: Facebook

Dan Cooke: Facebook | Twitter

Guy Hagi: Facebook | Twitter

Ben Gutierrez: Facebook | Twitter  Copyright 2014 Hawaii News Now. All rights

1-Day Forecast: Honolulu

Thursday
Thursday's Forecast Image
  • 88°
  • 76°

wwww

Currently in Honolulu as of

  • 87°(Feels like 88°)
  • Partly Cloudy
  • Wind: ENE @ 22 mph, gusting to 28 mph
  • Barometer: 30.00 in.
  • Sunrise: 06:02
  • Sunset: 19:14
  • Humidity: 43%
  • UV Index: 10.00

Currently in Lihue as of

  • 83°(Feels like 87°)
  • Clear
  • Wind: NE @ 17 mph
  • Barometer: 30.06 in.
  • Sunrise: 06:07
  • Sunset: 19:21
  • Humidity: 63%
  • UV Index: 10.00

Currently in Kaunakakai as of

  • 81°(Feels like 84°)
  • Partly Cloudy
  • Wind: NE @ 14 mph, gusting to 25 mph
  • Barometer: 30.02 in.
  • Sunrise: 05:59
  • Sunset: 19:11
  • Humidity: 65%
  • UV Index: 10.00

Currently in Kahului as of

  • 85°(Feels like 89°)
  • Partly Cloudy
  • Wind: NE @ 26 mph, gusting to 31 mph
  • Barometer: 30.00 in.
  • Sunrise: 05:57
  • Sunset: 19:07
  • Humidity: 57%
  • UV Index: 10.00

Currently in Kailua-Kona as of

  • 86°(Feels like 93°)
  • Partly Cloudy
  • Wind: WSW @ 9 mph
  • Barometer: 29.95 in.
  • Sunrise: 05:57
  • Sunset: 19:04
  • Humidity: 63%
  • UV Index: 10.00

Currently in Hilo as of

  • 82°(Feels like 86°)
  • Cloudy
  • Wind: NE @ 12 mph
  • Barometer: 30.01 in.
  • Sunrise: 05:53
  • Sunset: 19:00
  • Humidity: 67%
  • UV Index: 10.00

Currently in Lanai City as of

  • 82°(Feels like 84°)
  • Clear
  • Wind: ENE @ 23 mph
  • Barometer: 30.05 in.
  • Sunrise: 05:59
  • Sunset: 19:09
  • Humidity: 53%
  • UV Index: 10.00

Regional Conditions

Honolulu
87°
Lihue
83°
Kaunakakai
81°
Kahului
85°
Kailua-Kona
86°
Hilo
82°
Lanai City
82°
Untitled Document