- 1 pound of bacon, cut in half
- 1 pound of shrimp, peeled and deveined (leave tails on)
- ½ stick margarine, melted
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup prepared barbecue sauce, whatever kind you like
Wrap each piece of shrimp with bacon, securing with a toothpick. Set aside. Sautee garlic in butter until lightly browned. Add black pepper.
Place shrimp on seafood grill pan and cook for 2 minutes on each side, basting with garlic butter. Cover in barbecue sauce and grill covered for 5 more minutes. Serve immediately!