HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - The 2019 Polynesian Bowl kicks off tomorrow night at Aloha Stadium. 100 of the country’s elite high school football players will represent Team Makai and Team Mauka and will be broadcast live on CBS Sports Network.
If you’re planning on attending Saturday’s game, here’s some information you’ll need to know ahead of time:
Game Day – Main Box Office will open from 9:00 a.m. to halftime.
- $15.00 Reserved Seats.
- $12.00 General Admission Adult (13 years and above).
- $9.00 Military with ID & Youth (Ages 6-12 years)
- Free for children five years and under.
Advance tickets are available through Ticketmaster at: charge-by-phone 1-800-745-3000 or online at www.ticketmaster.com. Subject to service fees.
PARKING & FEES (CASH ONLY)
- Before 3:00pm - Parking rates are $1.00 per person, 11 years and under are free during swap meet hours only.
- After 3:00pm - Parking rates are $8.00 per car, $31 per bus/limousine.
- Parking Gate 1 (Main Salt Lake) - Use Kamehameha Highway or Salt Lake Blvd. – Parking will be open for swap meet.
- Parking Gate 3 (Halawa) – Use Kahuapaani St. only. - Public parking will open at 6:00 p.m.
- Tailgating is not allowed.
RIDESHARE AND DROP OFF LOCATION
- A convenient drop-off and pick-up zone is available in the Aloha Stadium parking lot, near the Main Salt Lake Blvd Gate. Do not drop off or pick up on Salt Lake Blvd – lanes are for drive through only.
- Gates 1 and 4 will be open to the public starting at 5:30 p.m. There will be no re-entry allowed.
- Each person shall be allowed: One Bag that does not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” in size.
- In addition, each person will be allowed to hand-carry a blanket, poncho or jacket and a seat cushion.
- Strollers are allowed, however they must be collapsible and fit underneath the seat and stored safely without obstructing the aisle-ways for other guests.
Kickoff of the 2019 Polynesian Bowl is set for 7:00 p.m. HT. The game will also be re-broadcasted on Sunday, January 20th on KGMB at 6 p.m. HT.