HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Saturday’s third round of the 2019 Sony Open ended with a familiar face atop the leaderboard.
Washington native Matt Kuchar held onto the top spot with a 14-under through three rounds after posting a -4 on Saturday.
Kuchar held off fellow contender Andrew Putnam (-16) throughout the day as the two were paired together along with Chez Reavie (-14) for their round at Waialae Country Club.
Putnam will have one more chance to catch Kuchar on Sunday as the two are paired together once again for the final round of the tournament.
Here’s a complete look at all of tomorrow’s tee times for the final round of the 2019 Sony Open:
- 10:30 a.m.: J.T. Poston, Cameron Smith, Alex Prugh
- 10:40 a.m.: Scott Langley, Joel Dahmen, Scott Piercy
- 10:50 a.m.: Matt Jones, Dylan Frittelli, Rory Sabbatini
- 11:00 a.m.: Patrick Reed, Julian Etulain, Harris English
- 11:10 a.m.: Patton Kizzire, Justin Thomas, Abraham Ancer
- 11:20 a.m.: Emiliano Grillo, Sebastian Munoz, Sung Kang
- 11:30 a.m.: Roger Sloan, Stewart Cink, Hideki Matsuyama
- 11:40 a.m.: Marc Leishman, Brandt Snedeker, Sungjae Im
- 11:50 a.m.: Brian Stuard, Hudson Swafford, Ted Potter, Jr.
- 12 p.m.: Davis Love III, Charles Howell III, Dominic Bozzelli
- 12:10 p.m.: Chez Reavie, Bryson DeChambeau, Corey Conners
- 12:20 p.m.: Matt Kuchar, Andrew Putnam, Keith Mitchell
OFF TEE NO. 10
- 10:30 a.m.: Keegan Bradley, Stephan Jaeger, Shugo Imahira
- 10:40 a.m.: Ryan Armour, Brian Gay, Chase Wright
- 10:50 a.m.: Russell Knox, Jim Knous, Tyler Duncan
- 11:00 a.m.: Scott Brown, Ian Poulter, Adam Svensson
- 11:10 a.m.: Sam Saunders, Kyle Stanley, Wes Roach
- 11:20 a.m.: Michael Thompson, Hank Lebioda, Ryan Blaum
- 11:30 a.m.: Jimmy Walker, Jose de Jesus Rodriguez, Danny Lee
- 11:40 a.m.: Y.E. Yang, Fabian Gomez, Jim Herman
- 11:50 a.m.: Kevin Kisner, Brice Garnett, Anirban Lahiri
- 12 p.m.: Johnson Wagner, Brandon Harkins, Carlos Ortiz
- 12:10 p.m.: Rikuya Hoshino, Yuki Inamori, Russell Henley
- 12:20 p.m.: Trey Mullinax, Adam Hadwin